System Safety Engineers - Active Safety
The best place to work in the Global Automotive Industry
Join us on this exciting journey into the future, we want to hear from You!
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Cars, our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's lives less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on-board. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment.
The Active Safety department has been one of the fastest growing fields of the Volvo Car Group over the last decade, thanks to the rapid development of Active Safety systems. By continuously launching innovative and world-first Active Safety features, Volvo Cars has positioned itself among the leaders in the automotive industry. We will continue this journey but we have also started a new one; Autonomous Driving. Our aim is to have leadership in both Autonomous Driving and Active Safety. Self-driving vehicles is the next important step in Volvo Car Group's development of the world's safest cars. The mission is to develop world-leading active safety systems, including self-driving vehicles, and be an important contributor to the Volvo Cars vision that by nobody should be seriously injured or killed in new Volvo cars.
We are now recruiting Functional/System/Software Safety Engineers for our Autonomous Drive program. We are looking for two Functional/System Safety Engineers and one Software Safety Engineer.
You will be a part of the rapidly growing Autonomous Drive development team. The development teams consist of a mix of function developers, system developers and test & validation engineers. Your contribution will be to add the functional/system safety perspective to the solution development of safety-critical functions and systems through guidance, planning, reviewing and executing system safety work across all the development teams within Autonomous Drive. You will work in close cooperation with both development teams and our other System Safety Engineers.
- M.Sc. or equivalent in Engineering Physics, Mechatronics Engineering, Controls Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or similar.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the Functional/System/Software Safety area.
- Experience of working with deliverables according to the safety standard ISO 26262.
- Experience from working with safety-critical embedded systems development (applies to the Functional/System Safety Engineer positions).
- Experience from working with safety critical software development (applies to the Software Safety Engineer position).
- Strong in communication and presentation skills, written and spoken.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Driver’s license B.
- Experience of developing functions and systems in vehicle dynamics area, Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) or Autonomous Drive.
- Experience from working in an agile context.
- You are innovative, curious and are thrilled to be part of a team that will move technology steps past current borders.
- You are methodical and dedicated and like puzzles that require focus and effort to resolve.
- You are strong in networking with other people and enjoy working in teams.
- You are passionate about safety and most likely also about the automotive industry.
Possibilities of Development
In the Autonomous Drive development team we work together to produce revolutionary ways of saving time in our customers’ lives by creating autonomously driving cars. You will be able to contribute to the creation of new world leading break-through innovations together with your brilliant minded colleagues.
Application and Contact
Does this sound like your next challenge? Welcome with your application by submitting your resume and cover letter latest July 1 s t , 2018.
If you have any questions regarding the position you are welcome to contact Daniel Levin, Recruiting Manager, at email@example.com and for questions regarding the recruitment process, please contact Feven Selassie, Recruiter, at firstname.lastname@example.org . Please note that applications through e-mail are not accepted.#LI-TD1
FöretagVolvo Car Corporation
Arbetsgivarens övriga annonser