Test automation enginner Base Tech
The future belongs to those who are empowered by a great idea and have the ability to carry it out. At Volvo Cars our mission is clear: "To be the world's most progressive and desired premium car company and to make people's life less complicated". We have bold targets when it comes to innovation, sales and customer satisfaction and to make this happen, we need talented people on-board. People that want to make a difference and create the next generation Volvo cars in a global, dynamic and respectful environment. We will support you to reach your full potential. Join us on this exciting journey into the future.
Test Automation engineer Verification base tech
We are now looking for several coders to strengthen our test automation team. The automation team’s responsibility is to automate both the integration testing and the different system testing areas within base technology.
You will be working in our test automation team and collaborate with a cross functional focus with other teams. In your agile team you will have a Product owner and a scrum master and in this team you need to get a good understanding of other team’s area in order to know how to automate his/hers tests. Working with base technologies testing means that you establish and develop relationships with people within almost all electrical areas since you will be working in all Volvo car projects.
- M.Sc or B.Sc. within computer science, or equivalent
- Experience in phyton coding is mandatory and good programming knowledge is crucial to have.
- Understanding of fundamental Continuous Integration concept is meritorious.
- Experience of Robot and Test Framework
- Experience within Volvo Cars is meritorious
- Certified by “International Software Testing Qualifications Board” (ISTQB) is meritorious
- Former experience working with base technologies is meritorious
- Experience of PIE, KDP, VIDA, VCATS and DSA is meritorious
- CAPL scripting is meritorious.
- You are curious and hungry to learn and develop
- Analytical and accurate in your work
- You have a positive attitude and are a team player
- You are organized and structured in following up the work
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
Location for this position is onsite in Gothenburg, Sweden from where we expect you are able to work with adequate working permits. Working proficiency in the English language, speech and writing, is a requirement. Combined with the same skills in the Swedish language is considered a merit. We apply a continuous selection process so we recommend that you submit your application in English as soon as possible. Please contact hiring manager Hanni Godoy if you have any questions about the position: firstname.lastname@example.org or senior recruiter Mikael Dewrang email@example.com regarding the recruiting process. Please note: We do not accept applications via email.