Automation Test Engineer
Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated and skilled people?
inRiver is a highly ambitious, global company with 70 % growth in the software industry. At inRiver, you are guided by our values and work in an entrepreneurial atmosphere. You team up with amazingly talented people where our strong High Five culture provides a collaborative platform supporting our globally growing organization.
We invest in your professional growth and with us you develop your skills playing a crucial part in shaping the market for Product Marketing and Product Information Management – right in the center of the global digital transformation.
Product Development Team
The Product Development team is situated in Malmö and its staff ranges from junior to senior. We are working with the latest technology and are constantly evaluating new technologies and platforms to improve our product and make it easier for our partners to implement. We work agile and are constantly improving our way of working to get the best out of everyone in the team.
About the job
The Test Engineer works as part of the Application team and will participate to develop the automated test cases.
- Support and develop our range of automated tests.
- Work within functional teams on testing design, development and overall best practices
- Collaborates with team members to ensure the satisfactory delivery of application stability to the customers
- To build test scripts for new features and functions
- Work with manual technical test cases together with other team members
- Investigate issues reported and determine the root cause together with the development team
- Identify key Quality Assurance challenges/goals and develop test plans with test cases based on interaction with various stakeholders
- Extensive experience of test development and system testing.
- Proven C# language skills
- Knowledge within .NET Framework and TFS/VSTS
- Appropriate education, Informatics/ Systems science or equivalent
- Business level English
Core values / Behavioral requirements – a high five mentality:
As a software tester it is crucial that you perform with great structure and meticulousness, so that even the tiniest bugs get detected. We also wish for a person who work well in a team as the development team works closely together in a cooperative environment. The person we are looking for takes a great responsibility in their work and has a good ability to solve problems.
We’re looking for someone to live and embrace our core values;
- We act responsibly
- We have fun
- We take action
- We simplify
- We are trustworthy
- No one is as smart as all of us!
We look forward to hearing from you.