Be our Android superhero and save the planet!
You're not creating yet another app here. You are saving the planet! Take the opportunity to join Deedster's exciting journey in creating real climate impact and achieving the goal of making the world's population fall in love with sustainable living. Step by step. Deed by Deed.
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Deedster looking for an Android Developer to join their growing team in Stockholm.
Never heard about Deedster? Deedster consists of a close-knit team who all shares a common vision of creating real climate impact through a world-class app experience. The culture is characterized by an open, entrepreneurial and prestige-less team spirit where you get great opportunity to be involved and contribute to what is being created every day together - a better planet. Their strong team spirit includes lots of passion and consideration for each other and they make sure to have fun at work. Deedster are fast-growing and will expand globally the coming years.
Academic Work is responsible for the recruitment process but the candidate that proceed will be employed directly by Deedster.
The team consist of 12 members with three of them who work with development in both Android and iOS.
For example, you will: * Designing, developing, and maintaining the Android frontend capable of scaling with rapid feature iteration and a growing user base
- The production environment, support and support routines
- Active participation in defining the technical roadmap
- Occasionally assembling furniture and refilling the coffeepot (and everything else included in a startup)
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
- Highly knowledgeable in application architecture and design of modern app services
- Skilled frontend developer, preferably with Kotlin, React Native or Java
- Used to structure your work and communicate clearly around it
It would also be nice to see: * Knowledge of Google App Engine, Firebase and other Google Cloud Services
- Start: As soon as possible
- Work extent: Fulltime, permanent position
- Location: Krukmakargatan 21, Stockholm
- Contact information: Daniel Klasson +46 8 562 467 70
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Deedster is that all questions regarding the position is handled byAcademic Work.
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Deedster is a digital platform for sustainable consumption. Through Deedster's app you can easily make environmentally friendly choices and save money, while having fun. Visit the website to learn more: http://deedster.com.
The founders of Deedster have all had successful careers in FinTech, consulting and entrepreneurship. In December 2016, they decided to start Deedster and it is by far their most important and enjoyable task in their careers so far!