Junior electrical power engineer to Nynas refinery
Do you have a Bachelor of Science in Electrical Power Engineering? Do you want to further develop your skills at a company where you will get great responsibility? Then this is the job for you!
Academic Work is on behalf of our client Nynas looking for a Discipline Engineer within the Electrical Power Engineering Discipline. Nynas is a different kind of oil company. Working together with their customers, they tap into the full potential of oil to help create valuable applications for end-users and society. Wherever you look, you will see products and services made - or made possible by - using Nynas naphthenic oils and bitumen. They have made it their business to unlock oils potential and provide value to their customers around the world.This is a consultant assignment. Academic Work will be your employer and you will work as a consultant at Nynas. The assignment will be full time and extend long term.
As a Discipline Engineer within the Electrical Engineering Discipline, you will both be a member of projects as an Electrical Power Engineer but also be responsible for quality control for own electrical power engineering activities and projects managed by the department. You will take responsibility for projects from start to finish which includes providing electrical engineering calculations, preparing sketches for drafting, controlling of the drawings and performing necessary corrections until issuing of final construction drawings.
You will, for example
- Be responsible for coordination and quality of electrical deliverables, drawings and calculation notes
- Develop Electrical Engineering tools
- Support Electrical teams in investment projects
- Be responsible for implementation of Nynas Technical Standards within the projects and quality assurance activities
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Power Engineering or similar
- Have an understanding of high voltage and low voltage within the process industry
- Are fluent in English as it is required in the daily communication
It is meriting if you * have knowledge about electrical software such as Etap, Cable Sizing, Lighting calculation and ACAD * have working experience from electrical power engineering in petrochemical industry or similar
As a person you have good knowledge of electrical power engineering and look forward to further develop within your field. To succeed in this position, we believe that you are service-minded and cooperative as you will work a lot in teams. However, you are also able to work independently and able to apply theoretical concepts in practical work.
- Start date: Immediately
- Work extent: Full time, office hours
- Location: Nynäshamn
- This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. The request from Nynas is that all questions regarding the position is handled by
- Apply by pressing the Apply here button below. Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
- We do not handle applications through e-mail, but if you have questions about the position you are welcome to email us at [a href="mailto:email@example.com"]firstname.lastname@example.org and we will answer during office hours. Please write the advert title in the subject and paste the advert link in the mail. For general considerations about your applications/our recruitment process, we are often available in our chat function on our web during weekdays. Feel free to contact us there!
Academic Work is Home of the young professionals. This means that most of our jobs are relevant for you who are studying at university or has completed your studies and are in the beginning of your career. You can work as a consultant on a specific assignment, be recruited directly by one of our clients through our recruitment service or start you career by working internally at any of our Academic Work offices. Find more information on our website www.academicwork.se.