Agile Project Manager
At Semcon we are genuinely curious about people and their behaviour. Always considering the person who will use the services we develop in the end. We explore new opportunities to solve our customers’ problems, so that they can get a head start when transforming their products and services into excellent experiences of technology. Always trying to make the world a little bit better each day.
We are looking for a Project Manager with drive and passion. A people person who thrive in a setting where a lot of things are going on. We think you probably have a background in the digital area or in innovation at an agency or consultancy company.
Join us if you
Want to make difference . At Semcon we work with the fragile birth of new ideas to all the nitty gritties that needs to be designed, engineered and developed to make great product and service experiences come alive. A vast responsibility but also a unique possibility to make a difference in peoples’ lives. To guide our customers toward a more sustainable and human centric future.
Want to work with amazing clients. We are fortunate enough to work with small and large companies across different industries all over the world, that are as passionate as we are about changing things for the better.
Value great colleagues. We want to do great things. Together. Working with great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: Balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things
done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
Want to deliver outcomes. As project manager at Semcon you will lead cross functional teams with designers, business analysts and developers all focused on delivering outcomes that makes a difference in peoples’ lives.
What you’ll do
- Enabling the team to move in the right direction
- Following up progress
- Communicating with clients
- Facilitating workshops
- Budget tracking, yep sorry :-)
- Continually work to optimise agile working practices
- Having fun
What you’ll bring
- You have a relevant academic background
- Excellent agile project management skills
- 5+ years of project management
- Used to work in global settings
- Used to facilitate workshops and present to management at various levels
- Ability to grasp new domains fast
- A way of installing good vibes into others
- Courage! You are not afraid to make the calls you believe in
Why not reach out to us? It could be a start of a beautiful relationship.
Ulf Sandfrost, Digital Services Sales