Location: Lund, SE
Company: Tetra Pak
At Tetra Pak we touch millions of lives every day, ensuring better nutrition and healthier lifestyles through safe packaging and food processing solutions. Guided by our global brand promise, PROTECTS WHAT´S GOOD, we strive to make a difference by protecting food, people and our futures. To do this we need more than smart technology. We are looking for world-class engineering and scientific talent. People like you, who want to work with people like us.
Do you want to be part of the 4th Industrial Revolution?
Would you like joining a dynamic team leading the innovation of digital technologies where you can shape your own role? Tetra Pak’s digital initiatives is one of the fastest growing areas of innovation and development. We have high ambitions in digitalizing our business. Digitalization is happening all around us. It is fast paced and disruptive in its nature, and we are determined to be the first in our industry to harness its potential. Automation & Digital in Tetra Pak’s Development & Engineering organization is responsible for developing products and service enablers with transformational automation and digital technologies.
We are now looking for a System Architect to join our team of Technical Product Owners (TPO) and System Architects that have the responsibility of governing the technical solutions we offer our customers, ranging from automation platforms and connectivity to cloud solutions. In this role you will be the architect of one or several of our Digital Products and Solutions for Tetra Pak’s Industry 4.0 platform. You will be the owner of the full Software Architecture and hold the responsibility that the business requirements are transferred into technical solutions that scales and integrates with the infrastructure of our Industry 4.0 platform. You will work closely with the TPO’s, fellow System Architects, Enterprise Architect and Programme team.
This is a permanent position based in Lund and will require approximatively 20% travelling.
What you will do
- Responsible for the architectural runway to accomplish the vision of the products long- and midterm
- Leading system level architecture design and development. Securing the fit in the overall Enterprise architecture
- Participate in the breakdown of business requirements to features and enablers together with different parts of product management and other architects
- Assessing the technical fit and impact to the architecture
- Communicate the architectural guidelines and boundaries to the agile development teams
- Drive a built-in quality mind-set in the organization
- Assist in identifying development team dependencies and foster cross-team collaboration
Who you are
- Extensive Experience in microservices-based architectures
- Extensive Experience in Cloud Technologies and architectures (preferably Microsoft Azure)
- Extensive experience in full stack .NET development
- Experience in agile methodologies, like Scrum/SAFe, and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment
- Fluency in English, verbal and written is a must
- University degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent is required
- Experience in Processing/Packaging industry and Industry 4.0 is a plus
To be successful in this position you would need to have strong collaborative and influencing skills to be able to move fast in a matrix organisation. You will need to have excellent communication skills and the ability to move swiftly between supporting in the details in your technology area as well as taking a holistic view when contributing to develop the Industry 4.0 technical planning. You are able to engage with people at all levels of the organisation. Your strong result orientation is balanced with innovative spirit in order to offer best solutions for our customers. Furthermore, you have a strong interest in understanding what is important for our customers and drive change to reach their expectations.
As our new System Architect, you will be part of a global leading company where our vision is to make food safe and available everywhere. We can offer you highly skilled and passionate colleagues and an international, challenging and high-paced work environment where our employees take great pride in protecting food and protecting the planet.
Care to join? We are working with a continuous selection, so please submit your CV and motivational letter in English as soon as possible, through our career site jobs.tetrapak.com
To know more about the position contact Marcus Tannerfalk at +46 46 36 2458
Questions about your application contact Maria Glimberg at +46 46 36 1767
For trade union information contact Sveriges Ingenjörer Lars Haraldsson at +46 46 36 2533 and Unionen Ted Andersson at +46 46 36 4623