Cloud Solution Developer / Architect
At Semcon we are genuinely curious about people and their behaviour. Always considering the person who will use the services we develop in the end. We explore new opportunities to solve our customers’ problems, so that they can get a head start when transforming their products and services into excellent experiences of technology. Always trying to make the world a little bit better each day.
We are looking for senior cloud developer / architect with drive and passion that really want to kick the tires of cloud technology.
Join us if you
Want to make difference . At Semcon we work with the fragile birth of new ideas to all the nitty gritties that needs to be designed, engineered and developed to make great product and service experiences come alive. A vast responsibility but also a unique possibility to make a difference in peoples’ lives. To guide our customers toward a more sustainable and human centric future.
Want to work with amazing assignments. We work with challenging projects that really pushes the envelope, applying the latest technology to make a difference.
Value great colleagues. We want to do great things. Together. Working with great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: Balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
What you’ll do
- Work with designing and developing cloud solutions
- Work with DevOps to build and scale tools and libraries to improve developer and user experience
- Collaborate with team members to provide and receive architecture-level and code-level feedback
- Cloud architecture assessment
- Technical watch in the cloud area
- Technical presale
- Having fun!
What you’ll bring
- 5 + years of software development experience
- Cloud platforms such as AWS, IBM Cloud, Google Cloud
- Technologies such as Apigee, Kafka, Cassandra
- Strong understanding of Microservice architectures, RESTful APIs
- TDD (unit, integration and end to end)
- Experience working with deployment and orchestration technologies (such as Docker, Kubernetes, Chef, Salt, Ansible, Jenkins, GIT, Vagrant).
Why not reach out to us? It could be a start of a beautiful relationship.
Ulf Sandfrost, Digital Services Sales
MikaelHagström, Manager Embedded Solutions
Arbetsgivarens övriga annonser