Senior ICT Engineer
Modis is currently looking for several Senior ICT Engineers in Stockholm!
Main Tasks for ICT Engineer:
- Integration, configuration of products/solutions.
- Validation of products/solutions in different network environments
- SW Management (licensing, Upgrade, Back-up)
- Equipment Management (HW assets in admin systems, utilization)
- Case handling for incidents and support request
- De-commissioning of Out-of-Service equipment
- General trouble-shooting
- Administration/documenting of systems
- Propose improvements to enhance stable operations
- Propose and participate in local and global improvement initiatives. Lead knowledge sharing locally
- Drive activities for solutions and tools development
- Act as a mentor to others
As a ICT Engineer you will be expected to meet requirements in some or all of the areas below, depending on the specific position being filled:
- Graduation level from technical university or relevant experience
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Agile and Lean methods understanding
- IP NW installation and configuration
- Telecom systems understanding
- Radio technology understanding
- Telecommunication transport technology understanding
- IT understanding, Cloud, Orchestration
- OS – Operative Systems
- Backup Management
- Storage Management
- Database Management
- OM – Operations Management (Surveillance),
- ICT Security,
- Agile and lean WoW preferably SCRUM or Kanban methodology
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.