Production Test Engineer PCBA
Reference number: 2771
WHAT IS AXIS?
Axis is a global leader with offices and clients worldwide. We develop and sell network cameras used for surveillance and security solutions. Axis offers a multicultural workplace with an open corporate culture. We allow and encourage our employees to independent thinking. From day one, you get the opportunity to contribute with your expertise in a company that believes in innovation and in the individual.
With us, you get the opportunity to build your network for the future. Here we gather talented and creative people who are all working towards the same goal - to be number one within network cameras used for surveillance and security solutions. Welcome into the community and help out with your specific knowledge!
WHAT WILL YOU WORK WITH?
In your role as Production Test Engineer PCBA you will be responsible for the development of PCBA production tests to ensure that no errors in the production process affects the quality of our cameras. You will be a part of our projects all the way from requirement specifications to final product.
You will also be responsible for ensuring that there is a high degree of support for maintaining test systems at our production sites so that the manufacturer can maintain a high delivery precision.
Your main tasks will be:
- Write test specifications and from that develop production test sequences using National Instruments TestStand and product-specific bed-of-nail fixtures.
- Implement new production test systems in production, which among other things means ensuring that production equipment is in place and to educate test operators and test technicians.
- When necessary, carry out the transfer of products between production sites.
- Provide production site support on production testing related issues.
- Provide suggestions and participate in test system improvements.
Our production sites are situated around the world, and in this position you will together with other members of the project team travel to these sites to deploy and enhance our production test systems.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We think you are a hands-on person who is curious, responsible, organized and methodical. At Axis, we depend on and help each other out as much as we can, so you should have a good ability to transfer knowledge to othersEeach employee contributes to a positive team spirit and working environment, it is therefore important that you have good interpersonal skills and an open mind. The work involves a lot of freedom and independence, which requires that you are proactive and take initiative.
Furthermore, you have:
- University / college degree in electronics or equivalent qualification
- Preferably a few years of experience in production test development or similar
- Programming experience
- A strong ability to collaborate on projects, between different departments and with different cultures
- Good communication skills in English, both in speech and writing
It is also an advantage if you have:
- Experience of National Instruments TestStand and Linux
- Experience in electronics production
- Experience of test hardware like bed-of-nail fixtures and instrumentation
The position contains about 35 travel days per year.
W HAT CAN AXIS OFFER YOU?
With us you will work in a dynamic company with professional and motivated employees.
Axis is a global leader with offices and clients worldwide. We develop and sell network cameras used for surveillance and security solutions. We are in an expansionary phase, which means new challenges and great opportunities to develop on a personal and professional level. We welcome your application and look forward to the opportunity to come and work with us!
Axis realize the importance of a diverse workforce. We know that diversity in our communities and in our organization strengthen us and creates a better working environment, as well as laying the foundation for the creativity that is essential for our success.
Do you have more questions please contact recruiting manager Torbjörn Karlelid at +46 46 272 1800.
About Axis Communications
Axis enables a smarter and safer world by creating network solutions that provide insights for improving security and new ways of doing business. As the industry leader in network video, Axis offers products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, and audio systems. Axis has more than 3,000 dedicated employees in over 50 countries and collaborates with partners worldwide to deliver customer solutions.
For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com .
Sweden - Lund
Telephone: +46 46 272 1001