LEAD ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Job description – Electrical Engineer
Cake 0 Emission AB is looking for an enthusiastic self-motivated Electrical Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of tasks, from hands on testing to long-term strategic planning. The position is based in Stockholm Sweden.
- Responsible for the electric drive train strategic plan
- Plan, execute and follow-up development activities together with external partners
- Working with internal engineering teams to develop the electrical drive train, including battery, motor, controller, display and general electronics
- Plan and perform product test- and verification activities
- Being continuously updated on latest developments and innovations
- Supporting production, suppliers and sales as needed
Skills / Knowledge
- Must possess a comprehensive electronics or mechatronics engineering background
- Knowledge of power electronics
- Experience of at least two of the following areas: electrical motors, electrical control units, battery technology, embedded software
- Works with minimal supervision
- University degree in electronics, mechatronics or similar
- English is mandatory
- Swedish is a plus
Join CAKE on our journey to speed up the transition towards a zero emission society, while creating the most aspired electric performance off-road motorcycles in the market. CAKE enables discovery of the outback in a fun, silent and sustainable way where respect for the planet and other people is essential.
For questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.