Production Engineer Silicon Carbide Epitaxy
Open position for a production engineer to expand our advanced Silicon Carbide (SiC) epitaxy material fabrication. We produce material for our own SiC power semiconductors and deliver to global customers. Ascatron specialize in thick epitaxy, multilayer pn-junctions and embedded structures.
As Epitaxy Engineer at Ascatron you will be part of a devoted team producing advanced material for next generation SiC power semiconductors:
- SiC epitaxy material production in 2 shift mode. Full time work, to a large extent during afternoon and evening.
- Optimization and maintenance of our SiC epitaxy equipment. Hot-wall CVD reactors.
- Improvement of our SiC epitaxy processes for production of high voltage semiconductor devices. Experimental planning and process parameter optimization.
- Operation of Epitaxy fabrication process. Include handling of chemicals and gases.
- Characterization of material properties. Including C-V preparation, measurements and microscope inspection.
- Analysis of operation parameters, measurement data and material quality.
- Optimization and operation of other related fabrication processes, e.g. CMP and grinding.
- Documentation. Recipes, run-sheet, statistics, quality, development and delivery reports.
This position requires a good understanding of advanced production. You are a methodical, ambitious team player who likes to do practical work. You have a strong sense on quality of details, and a good analysing ability.
We are looking for you who have:
- Master degree in material science, nano technology, in-organic chemistry or engineering physics.
- Knowledge in semiconductor process technology, solid state physics and micro metrology.
- Good understanding in English, both spoken and written.
Experience of working in a semiconductor clean room, laboratory or other industrial production is an advantage.
We offer you a dynamic and international workplace with committed colleagues, where you have the opportunity to develop in a young and growing high-tech company contributing to a sustainable world and creating value based on Swedish research excellence.
Selection, interviews and appointments for the position are made concurrently.
For questions regarding the position contact Pontus Stenberg on mobile +46 70 592 1984 or e-mail email@example.com.
Send application before 2019-10-31 to firstname.lastname@example.org with reference “Epitaxy Engineer”.
Ascatron provide high performance Silicon Carbide (SiC) power semiconductors radically reducing losses in electrical power converters for applications in industry, electric vehicles, data centres, solar power, and the electric grid. Ascatron use its proprietary 3DSiC® technology to make the most efficient and robust SiC power devices. Our business model is semi-fabless with in-house production of the SiC epitaxy material and outsourcing chip fabrication. Target customers are power discrete and module suppliers with own packaging capacity. Ascatron has 14 employees, with development and material production in our clean-room in Kista, Stockholm, Sweden. Ascatron has a background in producing advanced SiC epitaxy material for global customers since 2011.
More information on www.ascatron.com.