What makes us Qlik
We’re motivated to help people make discoveries in data, share insights, make decisions and act with confidence. Making a difference, both in small and large ways, is our passion.
At the heart of Qlik is our Swedish soul, which guides everything from our culture and product design approach to our corporate social responsibility program. It’s what drives us to create a culture of innovation.
We believe data can change the world. And we believe people can, too
As part of R&D you will be part of the pounding heart of Qlik. An organization that covers a wide range of technical fields and disciplines, all focused on the constant improvement of the Qlik product line. A place where we take decisions, together.
As part of the Common Services Group, you will be part of a team focusing on delivering high-quality software with engaged team members. We are working according to agile principles, value teamwork and are encouraging diversity. Everyone that works here should feel welcomed and appreciated and work-life balance is important to us.
We are now looking for a Cloud developer to join our Qlik Services team. The team is in an exciting phase where we are building a brand-new cloud-native solution for current and future needs. We are currently building cloud services written in GO but as everything constantly changes we are valuing a learning mindset with solid programming skills just as much as specific skills.
How you will spend your time as our next Cloud Developer
- You will be part of feature development from planning all the way through to test and delivery
- You will play an active role in the technical direction of Qlik’s BI Platform
- You will play an active role in communication and collaboration with developers and architects across the organization
You will be successful if you are
- Focused on delivering value to our customers
- An engineer with a learning mindset
- Familiar with the concept of microservices and how to build such architectures
- Understand the need and importance of continuous delivery and what’s required for that
- Effective in a collaborative environment
- Valuing team-work for results
You will thrive if you are
- Experienced with developing cloud services
- Prioritizing elegance and simplicity when writing code
- Knowledgeable with Docker orchestrators like Kubernetes
- Leveraging on your ability to create valuable relationships
Our way of giving back
To our communities, to the world, and to you is a core part of the culture at Qlik. We encourage our employees to participate in our numerous Corporate Responsibility Program initiatives.
The role is located in Lund, Sweden. If you think this position is interesting, you are welcome with your complete application in English. Apply as soon as possible as we are working continuously with the applications for this assignment.
Qlik is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of any protected category or characteristic. We value the diversity of our workforce. If you need assistance due to disability during the application and/or recruiting process, please contact us via the Accessibility Request Form
Qlik is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Qlik via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Qlik. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Qlik as a result of the referral or through other means.