C#.Net cloud developer to Levi, Ray & Shoup
Do you want to develop and design software products using state of the art cloud development platforms? LRS offers an agile environment where your knowledge and skills will be highly valued and where you will be motivated to develop further together with other skilled developers.
We are looking for a Software Developer to join Levi, Ray and Shoups (LRS) Cloud development team in the Stockholm office. The role is to actively take part in the continuous design and product development.
LRS next-generation product is a Software as a Service (SaaS) solution to help customers manage their print environment and print workflow. The solution is made up of state of the art technologies for Web Apps, Containers, Data storage, IoT and Mobile Apps running on the Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform.
The solution is made up of web services, web portals, mobile applications, and desktop applications. Most parts of the system are developed in C# .Net Core. The team are adopting agile workflows and apply continuous refinement of their development methods and processes, CI/CD pipelines, learning paths, etc.
- Take part in analysis, design and implementation of the system
- Take ownership of certain components of the system as lead developer, i.e. responsible for maintaining, improving and provide new ideas to enhance those components
- Participate in improving the development processes (e.g. define code and design standards), evaluate and suggest development tools, etc.
VI SÖKER DIG SOM
- Good English communication skills - verbal and written
- Experience in C# development using modern object-oriented design
- Good knowledge and use of design patterns and principles such as SOLID or similar
- Experience in working with web API / REST services
As a person you are:
- Motivated and driven to exceed and develop your own skills
- Ready to take ownership and drive the business forward
- A team player
- Start: According to agreement
- Work extent: Fulltime
- Location: Stockholm, Birger Jarlsgatan 5
- Contact information: This recruitment process is conducted by Academic Work. It is a request from Levi, Ray and Shoup that all questions regarding the position is handled by Academic Work target="_blank" .
Our selection process is continuous and the advert may close before the recruitment process is completed if we have moved forward to the screening or interview phase.
INFORMATION OM FÖRETAGET
Levi, Ray and Shoup target="_blank" is the industry leader when it comes to enterprise output management products. Our software is used at a majority of Fortune 500 companies in the U.S. and around the globe. Our products help customers reduce document-related costs, simplify document-related infrastructures, save money on hardware, software and manpower all while helping them improve their services.
LRS is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants for employment will receive consideration without unlawful discrimination based on race, colour, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, gender identity, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status or protected veteran status.
The Stockholm office organization is part of the LRS Enterprise Output Management Division of Levi, Ray and Shoup. Inc.