Master Thesis - High-jacking a camera
Scope: 1-2 student completing 30 credits (20 weeks) each.
Previously at Axis there has been work done on sniffing a camera video interface. Sniffing is done by passively extracting the video without deteriorating the original link. In this project the idea is to inject a new video stream into an already existing interface.
Increase the knowledge about tampering possibilities in the cameras
- Examine papers and datasheets from a variety of sources
- Choose an interface to target.
- Design a prototype for injecting video, possibly by changing the impedance of the line while the camera is live.
- Measure the interface characteristics before, during and after video injection.
OK, I am interested! What do I do now?
You are valuable to us – how nice that you are interested in one of our proposals! There are a few things for you to keep in mind when applying.
- Applications are accepted in both Swedish and English, and you apply via the proposal advert.
- The announced theses are open only to students affiliated with a Swedish university/college either directly or via an exchange program.
- When the thesis proposal states that it includes two students working together, we would like you to apply in pairs. In these cases, send one application each but make sure to clearly state in your application who your co-applicant is. If you have any questions regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Please attach your CV and University/college grade summary.
For information or questions, please contact our Thesis Coordinator: Simon Preutz firstname.lastname@example.org
About Axis Communications
Axis enables a smarter and safer world by creating network solutions that provide insights for improving security and new ways of doing business. As the industry leader in network video, Axis offers products and services for video surveillance and analytics, access control, and audio systems. Axis has more than 3,000 dedicated employees in over 50 countries and collaborates with partners worldwide to deliver customer solutions.
For more information about Axis, please visit our website www.axis.com .
Sweden - Lund
Telephone: +46 46 272 1800