Embedded Software Engineer
Are you looking for challenges within an innovative business within electronics and embedded systems? We are now looking for self-motivated and experienced embedded software engineer.
Vision & Safety is developing advanced camera based system that will replace mirrors and enhance safety for commercial vehicles. We are working with the latest in camera image sensors, high speed digital data communication, image processing, FPGAs and displays.
As an embedded software engineer you will work with the latest embedded platforms on the market, within a team to develop the entire embedded application on our embedded platform. Your will develop SW for real time embedded platforms and implement and optimize algorithms for neural net inferencing, image processing and computer vision on target embedded platforms. You will work closely with both Hardware design team as well as the algorithms team.
Competences we are looking for
- Master of Science or equivalent in relevant field (Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mechatronics)
- Knowledge of C and C ++ is a must
- Experience in programming for embedded systems and software architecture.
Advantage if you have
- Background in ADAS, autonomous driving or development of safety critical systems from other industries
- Knowledge of FPGAs and/or GPUs
- Familiarity with Zynq 7000 or Ultrascale+ MPSoCs (experience with Vivado, Pentalinux design flow is a plus)
- Familiarity with Automotive Communication interfaces / protocole
The office is very strategical located in Frösunda, nearby Mall of Scandinavia, with great communications and restaurants. We are about 150 employees in the office and we are all proud of our business culture characterized by a strong customer orientation, where we act with integrity and a team spirit where we all help and care about each other.
- Flexible, creative and exciting international work
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
- Modern working conditions in our facilities in Solna
- Sport opportunities as floorball, tennis and badminton and wellness grant
- Travel opportunities and global expatriate possibilities
- Education and trainings
Stoneridge, Inc. is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems for the automotive, medium and heavy-duty truck, agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. The Company conducts its business in three segments: Electronics, Control Devices and PST. The core products of the Electronics segment include vehicle electrical power and distribution systems, and electronic instrumentation and information display products. The core products of the Control Devices segment include electronic and electrical switch products, control actuation devices and sensors. The PST segment is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of in-vehicle audio and video devices, electronic vehicle security alarms, convenience accessories, vehicle tracking devices and monitoring services primarily for the automotive and motorcycle industry. The Company operated in 25 locations in 12 countries. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 800 million USD.
+46 730 236 110
Arbetsgivarens övriga annonser