Exterior Design Engineer, Automotive
I3tex is looking for driven engineers who wants to develop products of the future for a Better World! Now, we are looking for an experienced exterior design engineer to join our Automotive Engineering Team in Gothenburg.
As a surface design engineer, you will be modelling different components in order to reach the technical objectives and secure the deliveries within the given time. You will work closely together with project managers, designers, studio engineers and suppliers among others. In the role, you will be given the possibility to develop exterior surface models in the late phases of the design process.
- Deliver design approved digital design models (DSM) and visualizations to Engineering
- Class A surface design of exterior lights, grills and wheels among other
- Quality check of surface models
- Technical Education, preferably a B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, automotive engineering or related field
- Minimum 6 years’ experience of modelling in the automotive industry
- Good knowledge and experience in Catia V5, Creo and/or ProE
- A good sense of form and the ability to build DSMs fast and accurate
- Experience from leading teams and projects
- Fluent in English, written and spoken
We are looking for a design engineer who possess the drive and desire to do things differently. In addition, you should have an eye for details, strong communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a multi-disciplined team.
We are approximately 180 creative people with different skills - everyone with a burning ambition to make the world a little better with the help of technology! We believe in the power and joy of sharing common goals with an opportunity to develop and grow as an individual. Our company culture is characterized by three values: Joy, Consideration and Ambition. We want it to be fun to work with us at i3tex, we treat each other with respect, we help each other succeed, we have high ambitions to always be driven forward, both as individuals, and as a company, and not least – we believe that everything is possible!
If you want to know more about the job position, please contact Business Unit Manager Lena Persson. If you have questions regarding the labour unions, please contact one of our labour union representatives. We decline the calls from recruitment firms. Welcome with your application!
Sveriges Ingenjörer på i3tex
031-58 97 00
Unionen på i3tex
031-58 97 00