Category Lead HR Services & FM Nordics
Vattenfall Procurement is now looking for the right person to fill the position of Category Lead HR Services & FM Nordics. A position organized within the unit Indirect Sourcing with preferred location Stockholm area.
The Category Lead HR Services & Facility Management (Nordics) will lead the interface towards and support the whole Vattenfall Group in all their procurement needs for the category HR Services as well as the procurement needs for the category Facility Management Nordics.
As Category Lead an essential part of the role is to be part of an international category team and effectively to make category plans realizing the challenging category targets. The team has interfaces towards a wide range of different stakeholders internally and externally.
Your main tasks and responsibilities
- To develop, implement and deliver the procurement category strategy
- To analyse supplier markets including proactive and constant engagement with suppliers
- To work closely together with all stakeholders, support as a partner, to fulfil procurement needs within the category
- To ensure that services are sourced and delivered at best cost points versus needed quality and value
- Vendor management; mitigating risks and managing compliance
- To manage spend, contract and market analysis for assigned categories
- Managing external Procurement partners, HR Services- and Nordic FM sourcing ventures
- Lead supplier negotiations in accordance with business sourcing model and economic model
Your profile and personal skills
- A relevant bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in an international category management, sourcing or equivalent role
- Experience with the implementation of partnership models, EU-tender law (LUF)
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Results oriented, with strong commercial and analytical skills
- Strong stakeholder management skills, able to connect and build relationships
- Ability to challenge and lead
- Fluent English and Swedish, both spoken and written, is required. German is a merit.
Location: Arenastaden, Solna
Some travel will be part of the job
At Vattenfall we are convinced that striving for diversity helps to build a more profitable, efficient and attractive company. Therefore we seek a harmonious balance of employees in terms of age, religion, gender identity & expression, sexual identity, disability and ethnic background. Read more on how we work with diversity and inclusion here:
We welcome your application, including CV and cover letter via the link below, no later than 17th of April 2020.
For more information about the position you are welcome to contact Hiring Manager Sven Jacobs at +49 152 576 77448. For more information about the recruitment process you are welcome to contact Recruiter Tanja Husu at +46 73 430 63 14.
Trade union representatives in Sweden Michelle von Gyllenpalm (Akademikerna), Anders Bohlin (Unionen), Christer Gustafsson (Ledarna), Juha Siipilehto (SEKO). To get in contact with the representatives, please call Vattenfall s switchboard +46 8 739 50 00.
Vattenfall is a European energy company with approximately 20 000 employees. For more than 100 years we have electrified industries, supplied energy to people’s homes and modernized our way of living through innovation and cooperation. We now want to make fossil-free living possible within one generation. To be able to reach this ambitious goal we are looking for talented individuals who, in addition to their passion for their own role, also have strong team spirit and want to contribute to supporting a meaningful corporate mission.
Since Vattenfall is part of the Swedish critical infrastructure are many of our positions security classed. If this position is security classed the final candidates can be subject to a security vetting process, according to the Swedish legislation.
We look forward to your application!