DevOps Engineer to Digital Experience & Advisory
At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a better future.
Now we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with drive and warmth to join us. A person who thrive in a setting where a lot of things are going on. You will focus on facilitate coordination and collaboration among operations, development and testing functions.
You will be part of our growing Digital Experience & Advisory team and work together with kind and skilled individuals in challenging assignments and with exciting customers. We all come from different areas of expertise and our ambition is to build a large team with skills ranging from digital strategy, project management and UX/service design to software development and emerging tech. We also have a long history of working with embedded software to create connected and smart products.
What you’ll do
- Support in-house teams and customers improving their SW development workflow and getting the most out of their CI/CD environment
- Bridge the gap and improve collaboration between operations, developers and testing functions
- Troubleshoot issues with tools, processes, applications and/or infrastructure
- Evaluate current development and operations procedures, recommend and implements tools and practices to increase efficiency and reliability
- Having fun!
We’ll look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- Solid experience developing, testing and deploying software systems
- Previous experience from working with some of the tools that make a state-of-the-art CI/CD environment (e.g. Jenkins, Python, Ansible, Docker, Linux, Gitlab, Bitbucket).
- Enjoy working with new technology
- Excellent knowledge of agile methods
- Great communication skills in Swedish and English.
At Semcon, you will have great colleagues who provide new ways of thinking, not necessarily always agreeing with you, but where we all value the same things: collaboration, balance in life, diversity, kindness, getting things done, learning fast, having fun and sharing our knowledge.
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Karl-Johan to learn more!
Team Manager Digital Experience & Advisory