Digital Project Manager to Digital Experience & Advisory
At Semcon we believe that digital has the possibility to drive a sustainable and profitable future. This is the opportunity to seize.
To make a difference for people and the planet. By helping companies make great sustainable products and services.
We want to make this future happen. So, we are looking for an individual that will change us and our clients for the better.
Join us and shape our Digital Experience and Advisory team.
We are a cross functional team with strong minded and skilled individuals where we all sign off on:
- Be kind
- Help each other succeed
- Provide continuous feedback
- Do great things
- Have fun
Now we are looking for a Digital Project Manager with drive and warmth to join us. A people person who thrive in a setting where a lot of things are going on. As project manager at Semcon you will lead cross functional teams with designers, business analysts and developers all focused on delivering outcomes that makes a difference in peoples’ lives.
What you’ll do
- Enabling the team to move in the right direction
- Following up progress
- Communicating with clients
- Facilitating workshops
- Budget tracking, yep sorry :-)
- Continually work to optimise agile working practices
- Having fun!
We look beyond your resume, but here is a starting point.
- You have a relevant academic background
- Excellent agile project management skills
- Experience from digital service development / digital marketing / commerce
- 5+ years of project management
- Fluent in both swedish and English
- It’s a plus if you have experience from the public sector and/or the Life Science industry
- Used to work in global settings
- Used to facilitate workshops and present to management at various levels
- Ability to grasp new domains fast
- A way of installing good vibes into others
- Courage! You are not afraid to make the calls you believe in
We strongly believe that diversity of background, experience and perspectives is important to create excellent user experiences and to make Semcon a great place to work.
Does it sound interesting? Apply today.
If you are interested in joining our team, just apply with your CV or LinkedIn below, or contact Johanna to learn more!
Team Manager Digital Experience & Advisory