Project Planner & Hardware Leader to the Automotive Industry
About the role
As a Project Planner & Hard Ware Leader your main task is to create, update and maintain Project time plan Level 2 (PM Engineering level) and support to creation and update of L3 and L4 (part and system level) time plan. You will also secure the complete physical hardware deliveries for prototype builds for both VPT internal and external customer. Examples of work tasks are:
- Create, re-plan and support time plan in project
- Provide stakeholders with prerequisites
- Deliver hardware, verified by GAE, for builds according to the build plan, agreed within the projects
- Assist project in taking decisions to secure hardware deliveries in order to keep the build plan
- Continuously provide the project management team with status reports
- Be part of packaging review meetings, where required, in order to guide and support hardware decisions
- Support the PME with Design Review activities and lead Engine Audit at GOT site
- Support Product Change Request (PCR) activities to secure the release plan
- Deliver MR for hardware rebuilds according to build plan
- Support & contribute to PMSupport activities for level 2 Timeplan
We are looking for a person with a degree in Mechanical Engineering. You have at least 4 years experience from the product development process and proven product development planning skills. Furthermore, you have driveline and installation knowledge, experience of working in KOLA, PDM system and Protus/PROTOM. Other qualifications are knowledge in Windows Office Package, fluent In English and Swedish – both written and spoken.
We are constantly striving to support our customers and consultants to become successful. As a consultant, you are our top priority and when you need us, we will be there for you. We will include you in our business and to our customers. You are our most important asset and for us to stay ahead you will take an active part in our business development and our offers to the market.
By becoming our colleague, your daily life as a consultant will be shifting with different assignments
and projects in a variety of industries, systems and environments. Your experience will increase as
well as your social and professional network. As a consultant, you are covered by collective
agreements, insurance, occupational healthcare, healthcare and discounts on training cards. We believe in connecting people so having regularly social activities is key for us.
Modis delivers a wide range of services and competencies within IT, Engineering and Life Science. Our services are characterized by speed, simplicity and quality. Modis is
represented in the United States, Canada, Europe with over 100 offices and with
more than 35,000 colleagues on assignments each day.
The service concerns a permanent employment in our consultancy team at Modis. You are welcome to apply through the link below or simply contact me via:
Telephone: 031-725 45 08
You are welcome with your application!