Test and Validation Engineer
Do you get excited in the lab doing experiments and measurements with mmWave cutting edge equipment?
Sivers IMA is a public and unique Swedish mm-wave RF company company providing its in-house developed award winning highly integrated RFIC’s and RF Modules to telecom and datacom companies building broadband networks for today and tomorrow. With several interesting design wins and an aggressive business plan addressing future demands of 5G and WiGig, the company is now strengthening its in-house lab capability by moving into new facilities and by acquiring cutting edge lab equipment. For this we need you, who get excited seeing our products work in the lab. The Kista lab is set up to support customer system applications and to validate the RF performance of our cutting edge RFIC’s designed for the 5G and WiGig market, frequencies from 24 to 71 GHz.
The successful candidate will work in two main areas:
- WiGig and 5G system testing to support our customers in their integration efforts.
- RF validation in our small Anechoic Chamber or outdoor testing, 24 to 71 GHz
The work will involve:
- Defined and document system tests
- Develop test scripts in C and Python.
- Use our Keysight equipment, EVM set up, ARB, Spectral Analyzer for link quality measurements, 5G NR and 802.11ad.
- Set-up internal or customer system components, perform over-the-air on the bench testing, in the chamber or outdoor.
- Perform design/system characterization over supply and temperature
For this you need to have the following qualifications and experience
- Telecommunication System knowledge, 5G preferred
- High frequency RF testing experience. This is supported by our very experienced RF Design Engineers
- Test Script development, C and Python; deep interest and experience
- Keysight instrumentation experience
- BSc in Electrical Eng. or another relevant field
For Sivers IMA to succeed we need you who are willing to work independently in a fast pace together with very competent people; our Engineering department currently employs six PhD’s. Our products are currently being integrated into our customers´ systems, which requires communication skills and interest to support customers. Although years of experience is a merit, enthusiasm and genuine technical interest is most important.
We will during the summer move from our old facilities on Torshamnsgatan 9 to modern and renovated facilities on Torshamnsgatan 48, which is at walking distance to Kista Centrum and to Helenelund Station.
Office location: Stockholm/Kista
Sivers IMA offers an exciting position in an international and growing company with leading edge technology and capabilities. Sivers IMA has strong financial backing that is committed to pursuing current expansion as a 5G mm-wave product supplier.
Send your application to email@example.com. You can also call at
+46 70 320 6518 if you have questions. We will accept applications until we have hired the right person.
Keywords: WiGIG, IEEE 802.11ad, 3GPP, 5G NR, C++ ,C , Keysight, Python, SQL, mm-wave, mmWave