Maintenance & Reliability Expert
Do you share our passion for excellence?
Can you build a global network?
Are you ready for the challenge to continuously develop our maintenance strategies?
In Nouryon maintenance and reliability are key elements of operational excellence. Therefore, Nouryon is developing and implementing World Class Maintenance. This includes work processes, tools, standards and building capabilities in the field of maintenance and reliability.
As a Maintenance and Reliability expert you will be a part of a professional team working with designing and implementing World Class maintenance within our companywide program of standardized work processes and continuous improvement. You will spend most of your time at our manufacturing sites, supporting implementation, training and coaching our site teams. This will partly be in Sweden, partly in Western Europe and sometimes also in other parts of the world. This entails significant travel. Depending on where you live, you will be travelling between 40% and 70% of the time. Your work will give you the opportunity to experience and learn about the whole company and to build and develop your network.
You can be located in Sweden (Sundsvall, Örnsköldsvik, Ånge or Gothenburg area) but also in Germany or the Netherlands.
- Participates in the design team of maintenance and reliability processes and methods. Does design work and aligns with team to ensure the overall package is complete in content and one package with one look and feel and one approach.
- Responsible for assessing the current state at site and developing and agreeing with site a deployment/improvement plan for the work processes, methods and tools; directly linked to value realization.
- Responsible for monitoring progress and providing immediate feedback and support to actors in the processes and line management in case of deviations from plan.
- Responsible for supporting, coaching, challenging and training the operational managers and employees on sites. This includes supporting them in the change process (change leadership). The site is accountable for implementing, the maintenance expert delivers expertise, motivates, energizes, guides, supports and challenges.
- Responsible for aligning with experts for other work streams in their team and feeding back valuable insights to the Operational Excellence Team Lead and Maintenance Lead.
- Extensive and hands-on experience in Maintenance management, Maintenance Engineering and/or Reliability Engineering
- In-depth knowledge of state of the art maintenance processes and tools
- Experience in continuous improvement tools such as Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous Improvement methodologies and tools (preferred)
- Experience in implementing maintenance work processes and cultural changes (preferred)
- Proficient in SAP-PM (preferred)
To be successful in the position we believe that you are flexible, pragmatic and able to drive changes and to take the overall ownership of the function. You also have a strong drive to develop and challenge the business. You are communicative, able to work cross functional with a high engagement and with a service minded approach.
Why Join us?
Are you passionate about sustainability, innovation, safety, and collaboration? Do you want to grow together with a company that is forward-looking and continuously improving how they work? Our employees have ideas on how to build a sustainable future and the drive and passion to realize them. They believe that building long-term relationships and integrity are keys to success. If that describes you, we will gladly make way for your ambitions. We offer you countless career opportunities. From day one we support you with your personal growth, through challenging positions and comprehensive learning and development opportunities, in a dynamic, international, diverse, and proactive working environment.
This is a permanent position on a full time basis located in Sweden (preferable in the Gothenburg or Sundsvall area), Germany or the Netherlands. You will report to the Operational Excellence Team Lead EU.
Please apply via our online recruitment system. We do not accept applications via e-mail, these applications will be disregarded.
For additional information about the vacancy please contact Marc Jongejan, Director Business Area ALPS Manufacturing Deployment, ALPS Specialty Chemicals, +31651640273
For information about the recruitment process, please contact Matilda Bolin, Talent Resourcing Partner, phone +46 709577134.
If you have any general questions about your application or need assistance please contact: Recruiting.SE@akzonobel.com.
We are looking forward to your application!
More about the business
Nouryon has about 10,000 employees and operate in over 80 countries around the world. Over the course of our nearly 400-year journey to become a global specialty chemicals leader, we have built up a wealth of expertise, forged long-term customer partnerships, and earned a place among the best performing companies in our industry in terms of safety, sustainability, and reliability. Our products play an essential role in everyday life for people around the globe.
We perform drug tests on all employees as a part of our effort to maintain a drug-free environment.
We have already chosen our sourcing channels for this recruitment and kindly ask not to be contacted by any advertisement agents, recruitment agencies or manning companies.