Repair Services Engineer
Welcome to a rapidly growing international company, thriving at the forefront of cutting edge technology. Westermo develops and manufactures advanced devices for industrial data communication, used in mission critical installations and harsh industrial environments. The very robust and secure communication networks built with our products provide a high value for our customers .
Westermo design, develop and manufacture our products in Sweden. Made in Sweden is one of our core values. Our manufacturing and repair facility is in Stora Sundby outside of Eskilstuna.
Westermo believes that providing world class services is at the core of business development and directly impacts business.
This is an opportunity for you, as a driven repair engineer, to be a member of the Westermo repair team. We believe that you are a analytical, independent and structured person. It is important to be a team player and cooperate professionally in your daily work.
The work consists of delivering repair services to the customers, both internally and externally. The repair team is characterized by openness, good team spirit and high competence.
As Repair Engineer your main tasks will be:
- Testing products verifying compliance to specifications
- Error tracing and repairing products and circuit boards
- Communicating with customers
- Continuously update processes, tools, knowledge and techniques
- Working closely with the Westermo quality- and production teams
- Good knowledge of electronic components characteristics, both analogue and digital
- Experience of reading and understanding electronic schematics and designs
- Very good knowledge in Swedish and English both written & spoken
- Relevant academic degree or adequate work experience within testing, error tracing, and repairing electronic products
- Certifications in any relevant areas
- Soldering experience
- Experience of working with data communications and networks
Westermo is a leading supplier of Industrial Data Communications equipment to the World market. Sales are conducted through our offices in key markets in Europe, North America, Australia and Asia, as well as through distributors and OEM customers worldwide. Development and manufacturing takes place in Sweden. Westermo was founded in 1975 and has a turnover in excess of 580 MSEK. The company is a wholly owned subsidiary of Beijer Electronics Group AB.
At Westermo you will have a real impact on the company’s technical roadmap and be a key member in the team driving the company digitalisation.
Don’t miss out on this opportunity – apply today.
For further information please contact:
Fredrik Oscarsson, Customer Service Manager: email@example.com
Cell phone: +46 702696042
Contract Type: Permanent
Location: Stora Sundby, Södermanland County, Sweden
We've already chosen our recruitment channels and marketing partners. Therefore, we avoid any contact with media sales and recruitment sites.