Junior System Verification Engineer
Tillsvidare- eller tidsbegränsad anställning
Newly graduate, greenhorn or newbie – Kickstart your career after graduation!
We are now hiring an Electronic/SW/System engineer who wants to travel with Stoneridge on our journey to the future. Stoneridge offers an environment of colleagues who have decades of collated experience & expertise from the automotive industry.
Stoneridge - An American company with its divisional Headquarters in Solna, Stockholm.
Vision & Safety Segment at Stoneridge
At Vision & Safety, we are using computer vision technology to develop innovative products for the automotive industry. In recent years we have developed a camera-based replacement for the traditional rearview mirrors on trucks, to reduce fuel consumption and therefore also the impact on the environment. These systems also help drivers to get a better view of their surroundings, making life safer for pedestrians and vehicle drivers alike. We are working on integrating machine learning into our products so that drivers can get alerts in critical situations and focus more on the road ahead.
The system verification team is responsible of testing complex systems consisting of cameras, displays, control modules, HMI control and harness.
Substituting conventional mirrors with camera monitoring system has brought some additional challenges into system verification, where we must adapt to the new technologies to match the demands of the future products.
We are updating our System Verification Strategy, investing in new laboratory test equipment and develop a team of enthusiastic engineers for the job.
- Requirement handling / Test specification / Test environment set up.
- Perform requirement-based system verification with regards to stability, robustness, performance and functional content.
- Work closely with other engineering teams on reporting/analyzing/resolving issues and defects.
- BSC or MSC engineer within Electronic/SW/System or equivalent.
- Software knowledge programming/scripting i.e. C-sharp
- Hardware electronic knowledge.
- Positive attitude and approach and willingness and enthusiasm to learn and share your experience and knowledge.
- Very good communication skills in English is mandatory
Experience/knowledge of one or some of below is a plus
- Camera monitoring systems
- Automotive industry
The office is very strategically located in Frösunda only 20 minutes from Stockholm Central.
Nearby you will find Mall of Scandinavia, with great communications and restaurants and services.
We are about 150 employees in the office, and we are all proud of our business culture characterized by a strong customer orientation, where we act with integrity and a team spirit where we all help and care about each other.
- Flexible, creative and exciting international work.
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally.
- Modern working conditions in our facilities in Solna.
- Sport opportunities as floorball, tennis and badminton and generous wellness grant.
- Travel opportunities and global expatriate possibilities.
- Education and trainings.
- Company car benefit scheme & company bike benefit scheme.
Stoneridge, Inc. is an independent designer and manufacturer of highly engineered electrical and electronic components, modules and systems for the automotive, medium and heavy-duty truck, agricultural and off-highway vehicle markets. The Company conducts its business in three segments: Electronics, Control Devices and PST. The core products of the Electronics segment include vehicle electrical power and distribution systems, and electronic instrumentation and information display products. The core products of the Control Devices segment include electronic and electrical switch products, control actuation devices and sensors. The PST segment is engaged in the design, manufacture and sale of in-vehicle audio and video devices, electronic vehicle security alarms, convenience accessories, vehicle tracking devices and monitoring services primarily for the automotive and motorcycle industry. The Company operated in 25 locations in 12 countries. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Daimler, MAN, Ford. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 800 million USD.
Ongoing interview process – apply today already!
For any queries about the position, please contact Ali Torabi (System Verification Lead) - Mobile +46 (0) 733 10 4764 or Ali.Torabi@stoneridge.com
For any queries about the company or the recruitment process, please contact Mikael Wannerberg (HR Business Partner) -
Mobile: +46 730 236 110 or email@example.com
Please note that you must hold a valid work permit or equivalent for Sweden (or the EU) to be considered for this position.
Antal jobb: 2
Ali Torabi,, Telefonnummer: +46 733 10 4764
Mikael Wannerberg,, Telefonnummer: +46 730 236 110