Service Product Specialist
Are you a driven and experienced Service Product Specialist? We are currently looking for a Service Product Specialist for a fast growing, global Medical Technology Company located in Central of Stockholm, near city center. The position is a consultancy contract where you will be hired by Randstad Engineering and work as a consultant for the client.
You will be working with medical devices where you will be responsible for driving service related task to released products and implementation of systems and processes, as well as escalating problems from the field and securing updates to the Installed Base. You will work with implementation of roadmaps and tools for the service business including trending analysis.
- Represent Service and Support Neuro Solution in global forums for setting the service strategies.
- Represent Service and Support in operations teams.
- Local key user for service systems such as Customer Relation Management (CRM) systems including implementation, support & training to other colleagues using the system.
- Manage the Neuro Business lines installed base data and trending analysis regarding applicable product.
- Manage problems from the Installed Base (find/receive problems investigate and prioritize escalate to appropriate processes).
- Drive service aspects during product maintenance (e.g. take experience from installed base and set up requirements).
- Set up products and parts in the CRM system.
- Responsible for Neuro Business line FCO management e.g. set up product update packages, create FCO documentation and/or modification kits together with the maintenance group, monitor FCO implementation status and work closely with the service regions.
- Transfer system and product knowledge to Field Service Engineers, Support Engineer and Installation Engineers.
- Degree in Production Engineering or relevant work experience.
- 2-3 years of experience.
- Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
- You are a team player with highly developed communication skills.
- Are driven, structured and a problem solver.
- Ability to work independently.
- Project Management experience.
- Experience of medical devices.
- Experience of the Medical Technology Industry.
Business: Randstad Engineering
City: Central Stockholm, Stockholm City, Stockholm län.
Job type: Full time, 40h/week.
Deadline for applications: 2019-10-31. T his contract is until 2021-01-31 with possibility for extension.
We encourage you to send your application as soon as possible, since interviews and candidate selection are done continuously! This contract will potentially be filled before the last application date.
More information: Iman Bagher, email@example.com
Randstad Engineering is part of Randstad, one of the Nordic region's largest specialists within staffing, recruitment and outplacement.
All our recruitment consultants, consultants and sourcing managers have a technical or scientific background, combined with extensive networks within relevant communities and expertise within recruitment and HR. We understand our customer’s specific requirements and know how to find the best candidates. Through our passionate commitment and high degree of attentiveness we help people and businesses to grow and be competitive in a changing world.