Are you an agile tester who wants to be a part of making healthcare more accessible, effective and sustainable on the patients’ terms? Joining Visiba Care gives you the opportunity to play a big role in changing healthcare on a global stage. It’s important, it saves lives, and it’s fun!
What you can expect in the role
We are looking for a dedicated and persistent Agile Tester to carry out testing in close cooperation with the Developers in the Scrum Teams, the Product Owners, UX-designers and other Agile Testers to secure the quality of our deliveries. Our company is growing rapidly, and we expect you to take initiative and grow with the challenges. We will perform more and more automated testing, which means that you will work with maintaining them. Along with this, the regression testing will decrease. We also expect you to be proactive in anticipating issues. Placement is in Örebro to ensure a close collaboration with our developers and you will be expected to travel once every quarter to our Gothenburg Headquarter where our Product team is located.
- Testing new and existing software functionalities in an agile process
- Formulate Test Strategies
- Troubleshoot issues together with Developers, the Customer Support team and our customers
- Regression testing for releases
- Improve our test processes and tools
Who you are:
- You have at least 1 year of work experience of exploratory testing, regression testing, web/app testing and UI testing
- You have been troubleshooting issues from customers before
- You are structured and methodical with knowledge of the latest test methods and processes
- You have been working in teams with Developers before
- You are fluent in English
Its good if you have one or several below:
- Experience from working in the healthcare industry
- Jira knowledge
- Previous experience in scripting and test automation
- Knowledge about programming.
- Planning and writing automation tests.
- A Usability Perspective.
Who will help you succeed?
At Visiba Care we believe in the individual’s ability to lead themselves, and as leaders we share the philosophy of freedom with responsibility. At Visiba Care we think that diversity is key to success, and because of that, we are working in cross-functional teams, where we all have different backgrounds and experiences. We are always supporting each other but keep challenging each other’s ideas to make the quality of the product even better. You will have me, Peter Tyreholt, as your direct manager. My goal is to help you develop and grow, and to take ownership of your area of expertise. When I'm not working, I am a passionate runner (especially in powder snow). I’m also a father of two daughters, which means that you will sometimes find me in a stable or cheering along on a cheerleading competition.
What do we offer?
- We offer the possibility to be part of a journey to change the world by improving healthcare with new innovative products
- An amazing workplace at Visiba Care’s Örebro office
- 30 days paid leave
- Competitive salary and pension program
- Full pay during parental leave
Placement is in Örebro, Sweden.
If you have any questions regarding the recruitment or the position, you are more than welcome to give us a call:
Peter Tyreholt, Chief Product Officer, +46730255855
Elin Almroth, Head of People and Culture, +46738199591
Please send in your application in English or Swedish. Selection takes place continuously, so don’t hesitate to send in your application as soon as possible.
About Visiba Care
Visiba Care is a software solution that enables healthcare providers to get started with their own branded digital practice. The platform is scalable, and functionalities and workflows can be added and tailored to fit different needs.
Founded as a purpose-driven company in 2014, Visiba Care's mission is to empower healthcare and improve people's lives. Visiba Care leads the market for digital care in Sweden and is advancing in other markets such as Norway, Finland and the UK. The customers vary in range, from smaller clinics to large healthcare organizations, both in public and private sector. Visiba Care's headquarter is located in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Visit us at www.visibacare.com
Head of People and Culture